Record Power BS350S Premium 14″ Bandsaw
In stock (can be backordered)
Record Power BS350S Premium 14" Bandsaw
- Cast Iron Band Wheels Are dynamically balanced and provide a flywheel effect for improved cutting performance. Rubber tyres are precision ground for easy blade fitting and smooth drive.
- Industrial Style FenceThis high quality fence features a heavy extrusion mounted on a cast iron base, which moves along a solid steel bar. This provides exceptional strength and accuracy and is easily locked with the brass screw and handle.
- Large Cast Iron Table Provides a strong and steady work area to support large workpieces. Finely ground finish enables effortless movement of the timber.
- Cam Action Tensioner With the flick of a handle the tension is released on the blade enabling quick easy changing, but more importantly, when reset, the previous tension is automatically applied to the new blade. This makes blade changing a much simpler task and allowing tension to be taken off the blade when not in use.
- Toolpost Support Features jacking screws for easy adjustment.
- Accurate and Easy to Use Blade Guides Blade guides need accurately setting if they are to be of any use – so easy access and adjustment are a must. We believe our guides, similar to those found on industrial machines costing many times more, give even greater support and easier adjustment than ever. When these guides are compared to ball race guides it is clear that they provide far more support. They cover around 3/4” of the blade side rather than the pinpoint contact that ball race guides provide.
- Trunnion Solid double trunnion table mount for rigid table support featuring one handed rack and pinion table tilt for ease of use and accuracy.
- Bandsaw Masterclass DVD Included Presented by Alan Holtham, this indispensable DVD gives a thorough and comprehensive introduction to bandsaw use, setup, maintenance and blade choice.
|Dimensions||88 × 180 × 80 cm|