BS250 Premium 10″ Bandsaw
- The optional stand and wheelkit allow the BS250 to be moved easily around the workshop.
- Strong Tension System To provide more than adequate tension for blade capacities of this model.
- Blade Guides Are simple to set and easily adjustable.
- Sealed for Life Bearings Require no maintenance during the life of your machine.
- Capacity Large 120 mm depth of cut and 240 mm throat depth make this a compact machine capable of serious work.
- Strong Fence With cam action lock for ease of use and simple tension adjustment for clamping strength. (clamps at rear of table)
- Table A solid, finely ground cast iron table provides an ideal and low friction work support.
- Trunnion Table tilts from 0 – 45º on a solid trunnion with easy to read scale.
- Bandsaw Masterclass DVD Included Presented by Alan Holtham, this indispensable DVD gives a thorough and comprehensive introduction to bandsaw use, setup, maintenance and blade choice.
- Maximum Depth of Cut:120 mm
- Table Size:315 x 350 mm
- Motor input :350 W
- Blade Length:70 1/2″
- Blade Speed:740 M / minute
- Weight:30 kg
- Throat Depth:240 mm
- Table Height from Floor:370 mm
- Blade Width Capacity:1/4 – 1/2″
- Extraction Port Diameter:58 mm (100 mm with supplied adaptor)
- Size:H860 x W550 x D480 mm