Record Power BS400 16 Bandsaw
- The table tilts up to 45º on a solid trunnion which features an easy to read scale.
- Instantly release or re-engage tension using the lever on the rear of the BS9. This makes changing blades much quicker and easier, with the additional benefit of allowing the previous blade tension to be instantly re-applied.
- Rack and Pinion Blade Guide Adjustment. This design allows accurate positioning of the blade guides with excellent support.
- The blade tension system is designed to easily cope with all compatible blades.
- The cam action release mechanism locks the fence in position quickly and features tension adjustment to achieve the perfect clamping strength.
- Optional Stand & Wheel kit Available The optional stand and wheel kit allow the BS250 to be moved easily around the workshop.
- Maximum Depth of Cut:305 mm
- Throat Depth:416 mm
- Table Size:535 x 480 mm
- Table Height from Floor:900 mm
- Motor input :2 kW
- Blade Length:133″
- Blade Width Capacity:1/4 – 1″
- Blade Speed:820 & 420 M / Min
- Extraction Port Diameter:100 mm
- Weight: 140 kg
- Size:L630 x H1800 x W850 mm