SC3 Geared Scroll Chuck Package with 3″ Faceplate,
- Heavy Duty Jaw Slides The improved and enlarged jaw slides give unsurpassed holding power and load bearing ability. They are made from high tensile steel, reinforced with nickel and copper and heat-treated to ensure superior strength.
- Jaw Fixing System The SC3 and SC4 feature a jaw fixing which will not only fit the Record Power series of Jaws but is also fully compatible with Nova and Robert Sorby brand jaws.
(Jaws shown not supplied with companion chuck).
- Precision Engineered Gears Super Geared True-Lock™ technology ensures high levels of accuracy to provide smooth and solid operation.
- Sealed Backing Plate with Full Indexing The SC4 features a strong backing plate to protect the gear mechanism from dust. It also features 72-point indexing around the full circumference.
(Insert shown not supplied with companion chuck).
- Single Handed Operation The SC3 and SC4 are operated single-handedly using a key, leaving a hand free to mount the work. The SC4 key features a ball hex wrench design for multi-directional operation and ease of access.
- Deep Wood Screw The SC3 and SC4 are supplied with the indispensable Record Power deep wod screw. Ideal for mounting bowl blanks, this screw is held in the jaws of the chuck, giving exceptional holding power. This means a separate woodscrew chuck need not be used and the chuck can stay on the lathe, saving time and effort.