- External handle for rotating internal cleaning brush
- Zinc Plated steel construction
- Non woven anti static PTFE pleated filter medium
- Steel mesh to protect the filter from mechanical damage
- Quick install and release metal adaptor ring
- Transparent disposable polyethylene woodwaste collection bags
- Unique V-weave design provides more filtering area
than standard filter bags.
Want to improve the efficiency even further?
MM Vic,s years of experience in Dust Control, has led them to develop unique modification to new and existing dust extractors along with the addition of our standard Pleated Filter Cartridges.
These modifications can only be undertaken in our service department in Melbourne. If you would like more information, and a quote on this service, please contact our sales department
How to clean the filter
To clean the canister filter, first turn off the dust collector motor & rotate the handle in both directions. This action moves the paddle or brush inside the filter which in turn vibrates the pleats releasing the built up dust into the collection bag. Once the poly bag is 3/4 full, you just tie up the bag and dispose of safely.