The next generation Carter MAGFENCE® II, magnetic fence takes quick attachment, release and adjustment to the next level of simplicity. With the addition of simple on-off switchable magnets the MAGFENCE® II easily attaches to most ferrous metal tables regardless of size. The switchable magnets allow instant and powerful magnet force to be applied to hold the fence firmly in place for any cutting, drilling, positioning or alignment need, then just as easily switched off for instant adjustment or removal.
Because there is no direct to table mounting required, the Carter MAGFENCE® II is universal to any size table. The unit is supplied with two switchable Magswitch® 150 magnets that can be moved inward and outward to fit the table size required. This model measures 15″ long and 3″ high. Accessory rigid plastic wear faces are available in both stock 3″ and extended 5″ heights for re-saw application.
- Universal fit on most ferrous metal table
- Simple switch on-off hold
- Multiple t-slots for accessory attachment
- No attachment to saw required
- Easily attached and adjusted
- Quickly removable to use with multiple equipment
- Compatible with all next generation MAGFENCE® II accessories as well as most standard T-Slot fixtures
- OPTIONAL 3″ and 5″ high Sacrificial Wear Fences (S.W.F.) available