With its sturdy steel 100mm (4″) main tube and 76mm (3″) collection tube the blade cover will maximise the draw from your dust collector.
The telescopic feature of the boom allows the blade cover hood to be positioned from 863mm to 1676mm away from the column. Results in less airborne dust & more flexibility.
Hood is designed to provide maximum draw at the point where it is really needed.
The floating hood allows better visibility as well as improved balance for ease of use without marking your work pieces.
Unique Excalibur design allows tool-free removal of the upper column and boom assembly for a clear work area in seconds.
The lower column assembly remains attached to the saw and provides additional support for the extension table.
Maximises efficiency with exceptional dust control capabilities.
- Height of boom above floor: 1041 mm
- Height of boom above table: 368mm with 76mm high extension table
- Height of disconnect above floor: 533 mm – 990 mm
- Diameter of main boom tube: 100 mm
- Diameter of inner boom tube: 76mm
- Max distance between saw blade & support column: 863 mm x 1676 mm
- Blade cover dimensions: 79 mm x 431 mm
- Shipping weight: 23kg