- INNOVATIVE BORING HEAD – Boring head characterized by an innovative tool-locking system, that allows quick fastening of the drills directly on spindles, without need for chucks, and ensures the highest stability of the drills.
- “Fast Drill” Device – special reference stop to reduce its stroke with regard to the different drill lengths, in order to speed up the whole boring cycle.
- Patented Spiral System – Device for boring depth adjustment allowing an easy and quick set-up on a millimetric scale according to the different drill lengths.
- Patented Safety Clamps – Maggi safety clamps allow a prompt setting, guaranteeing a perfect hold and the highest safety for the operator.
- No. of spindles (lft red – rt black): 23 (11-12)
- Interaxis between spindles: 32mm
- Interaxis between first and last spindle: 704mm
- Max boring depth: 55mm
- No. of clamps: 2
- Max dimensions of the working piece: 960 x 3000 x 60mm
- Max height of clamps from working table: 65mm
- No. of motors: 1
- Motor power: 2HP (1,5kW)
- Motor r.p.m. (50 Hz): 2800rpm
- Working air pressure: 6-8 bar
- Standard air pressure consumption: 10 l/cycle
- Dust suction diameter: 80mm
- Overall dimensions Height of the working table: 1315 x 960 x 1265mm
- Height of the working table: 860mm
- Package dimensions: 1070 x 950 x H 1030mm
- Net/gross weight: 265/300kg