16″ Woodman Combination Thicknesser / Jointer with Shear Cut Helical Head
Top-quality Planer/Thicknesser Combination machine with precision ground table, quick-change functionality, and true helical head with radius inserts. The largest of the combination planer/thicknesser options from Woodman.
Mobile base not included.
Out of stock
The Woodman 16″ Combination Planer / Thicknesser machine is the largest of the combination machines. It comes with precise cast iron tables and easy to operate transitions between planing and thicknesser. Also, the machine comes standard with a shear cut helical head for precise, smooth, and easy cutting. If you need one machine in your workshop, its the Woodman Combination machine – it’s diverse features makes it a great investment.
The machine is also available in smaller options of 10″ and 12″.
- Helical Head standard – 4 rows of 18 knives (15 x 15 x 2.5MM tungsten – Radius edge)
- Double latched, single opening table in one simple operation to change from planning to thicknessing
- Cast iron jointer tables, assembled and precision ground for optimal results
- Feed can be switched off
- Sturdy fence with twin quick action fixings
- Fence tilts 90°-45°
- Adjustable European styled cutterhead guard
- Siko style depth of cut gauge
- 125mm (5”) micro-switched/interlocked dust port
- Length of jointer table: 1640mm
- Cutterhead speed: 5500RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 70mm
- Max planning width: 407mm
- Length of thicknessing table: 600mm
- Thicknesser: 5-225mm
- Chip removal (planer): 3mm
- Chip removal (thicknesser): 4.5mm
- Feed speed: 7 meters per minute
- Motor: 4HP, 1PH, 15 AMP
- Weight: 350kg
|Dimensions||1.67 × .69 × .98 cm|